AMIFLEX‑Mini (Available in Canada only)
AMIFLEX-Mini is a multilayer casing made of polyamide, polyolefin, and an adhesive (modified polyethylene) permitted for use in the food industry. The quality of the raw materials used to manufacture the casing confirmed by Russian and international quality certificates.
The AMIFLEX-Mini casing made can be used for production, transportation, storage, and sale of such food products as:
- emulsified cooked sausages;
- frankfurters and wieners;
- spreads, blood and liver sausages;
- processed cheeses;
- animal cooking fats, margarines, and sour milk products.
The distinguishing feature of the AMIFLEX-Mini casing is the combination of a multilayer structure and a small caliber, which makes it possible to manufacture small-portion products with a fixed weight (from 25 to 100 g) and an extended shelf life.
Casing colors: clear, white, brown, cream, yellow, red, bronze, silver, dark gold, light gold, gold, orange. Bespoke colors can be ordered.
AMIFLEX-Mini can be used for single- or double-sided marking in a single color, multicolor, or CMYK printing with the use of volatile solvents-based inks.
Ring shaped casings printing options:
- One side printing with positioning on “front side”
- Double side printing without positioning (in case of background printing on the original layout).
Available in Canada only.
- The high heat resistance of the polymers used to make the packaging for frankfurters and wieners significantly extends the temperature range of utilization of the casing in comparison with collagen and cellulose casings.
- The high mechanical strength of the packaging for frankfurters and wieners makes it possible to mold the products by using various types of equipment to achieve a high speed of production and overstuffing relative to the nominal caliber. The caliber consistency in the packaging for frankfurters and wieners provides for stable filling on the modern high-capacity frankfurter lines and stuffers with twisting devices.
- Physiological safety the AMIFLEX-Mini casing is impervious to microbiological degradation, because the materials used for their production are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This facilitates storage of the casing and improves the hygienic characteristics of both the casing itself, and of the sausage production.
- Low permeability to oxygen and water vapor (at temperatures 0 …+6 °C) provides for the following advantageous properties:
- the shelf life of sausages in the AMIFLEX-Mini casing is comparable with that of sausages in multilayer barrier casings (up to 60 days);
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of meat and sausage products;
- microbiological stability of the products during storage;
- retardation of the oxidation processes, leading to rancidification of fats and changes in the natural color of the meat product;
- excellent selling appearance (no ˝wrinkles˝) of the finished products throughout the shelf life.
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.