AMIFLEX‑Papyrus (Available in Canada only)
AMIFLEX-Papyrus is a matt multilayer barrier casing with an unusual appearance designed for production: edible animal fats, brawns; cooked sausage and ham; pates and liver sausage.
The main feature of the AMIFLEX-Papyrus is the original structure of the outer layer, which is visually and tactile similar to paper.
Casing is intended for the products sold by retailers in the form of whole chubs.
Colors of the AMIFLEX‑Papyrus line of casings: white, clear, claret, cherry, smoke, brown, red orange, salmon, mahogany, orange, light brown, dark brown. The color range of the casing is subject to change. Printing available in One-color, multicolor, or full-color printing is possible. Printing applied flexographic.
Available in Canada only.
- matt ‘paper-like’ surface, pleasant to touch;
- extended shelf life and microbiological stability of the finished products;
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of meat and sausage products due to low permeability to water vapor;
- chub stuffing at a greater rate with the use of high-capacity automatic or semi-automatic clippers.
- Casings typeAMIFLEX‑Papyrus
- PrintingOne-color, multi-color, or full-color printing is possible. Printing is applied flexographic.
- Forms of supplyIn rolls
- Forms of supplyIn shirred sticks
- Casing typeAMIFLEX‑Papyrus
- Casing caliber, mm30 – 105
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.