AMIFLEX FR (Available in Canada only)
AMIFLEX FR is a barrier multilayer casing for food products suitable for freezing and/or not subjected to thermal processing.
Multilayer medium-barrier sausage casing with high glossy surface used for stuffing, packing, storing and selling:
- frozen food products produced without heat treatment;
- non-food products (emulsion explosives, silicons, resins, etc.)
Printing single-color, multicolor or CMYK flexography (including with UV-cured inks).
Available in Canada only.
- The best strength characteristics in its class: the casing guaranteed highly resistant to puncture and longitudinal rupture;
- Easy processing: the outstanding elastic and deformation characteristics allow formation of high-capacity clippers at high production rates;
- Excellent show of the product: the bright gloss makes the packaged product stand out in retail shop windows;
- Medium barrier: oxygen and ambient moisture cannot penetrate the casing and damage the frozen product;
- High product security: the casing is impervious to microorganisms, hence no microbiological damage.
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.