AMIFLEX Tko (Available in Canada only)
AMIFLEX Tko are five-layer casing imitating the natural gut materials (bung, rounds). All these casings made of polyamide, polyolefin, and an adhesive (modified polyethylene).
The AMIFLEX Tko casing can be used for production, transportation, storage, and sale of:
- cooked sausages and ham products;
- blood and liver sausages, and spreads;
- brawns, aspic and jellied products;
- food animal fats;
- frozen products (sausage and meat batter)
- Other food products.
The AMIFLEX Tko casing can be used for single- or doublesided printing. The number of colors varies from 1 to 6. CMYK printing is an option.
Available in Canada only.
- The mechanical strength of the AMIFLEX Tko casing makes it possible to mold ball-shaped chubs with the use of high-capacity automatic and semi-automatic clippers at high production rates.
- Low permeability to oxygen and water vapor ensured by a precisely selected combination of polymers and provides for the following advantages of the AMIFLEX Tko casing:
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of meat and sausage products;
- microbiological stability of the products during storage;
- retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of fats and changes in the natural color of the meat product;
- excellent selling appearance (no “wrinkles”) of the finished products throughout the shelf life.
- Physiological safety the AMIFLEX Tko casing is impervious to microbiological degradation, because the materials used for their production are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This facilitates storage of the casing and improves the hygienic characteristics of both the casing itself, and of the sausage production.
- Casings typeAMIFLEX Tko
- Printing1-sided and 2-sided; multi-color; full color. Printing is made with solvent inks.
- Forms of supplyin rolls
- Forms of supplyin shirred sticks
- Forms of supplyin shirred sticks R2U
- Casing typeAMIFLEX Tko
- Casing caliber, mm32 – 3536 – 4243 – 6465 – 80
- Internal diameter of the ring, mm7–9, 9–12, 11–14, 14–17, 17–209–12, 11–14, 14–17, 17–2011–14, 14–17, 17–2015–35
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.