AMILINE Elite‑K/Elite‑Ks (Available in Canada only)
AMILINE ELITE is a matt multilayer barrier casing with an unusual appearance designed for production: cooked sausages and hams; liver sausages; pâtés.
The quality of the raw materials used for production of the AMILINE ELITE casing confirmed by international quality certificates. The distinctive feature of the AMILINE ELITE is the use, in its formula, of polymers (EVOH) with a low permeability to gases, in particular, oxygen. The barrier properties of the AMILINE ELITE casing make it possible to manufacture products that preserve, for a long time, their superior consumer properties (freshness, taste, odor, and appearance).
The AMILINE ELITE casing upplied in two versions:
- AMILINE ELITE-K: the recommended overfilling of the casing relative to the nominal caliber is 4 – 6%. Casing caliber: 29 – 120 mm.
- AMILINE ELITE-Kc: the recommended overfilling of the casing relative to the nominal caliber is 8 – 10%, and this casing is spirally peelable. Casing caliber: 29 – 80 mm.
The casing can be used for single- or double-side single-color, multicolor or CMYK printing with UV-cured or volatile solvent-based inks.
Printing applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical impacts.
Available in Canada only.
- The recommended shelf life of spreads manufactured in the AMILINE Elite-K/Elite-Ks casing at the storage temperature between 0 and 6 °C is 70 days, subject to compliance with safety requirements and the availability of appropriate hygienic conditions at the production site.
- The mechanical strength of the AMILINE Elite-K/Elite-Ks casing makes it possible to mold ball-shaped chubs with the use of high-capacity automatic and semi-automatic clippers at high production rates.
- Low permeability to oxygen and water vapor ensured by a precisely selected combination of polymers and provides for the following advantages of the AMILINE Elite-K/Elite-Ks casing:
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of meat and sausage products;
- microbiological stability of the products during storage;
- retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of fats and changes in the natural color of the meat product;
- excellent selling appearance (no «wrinkles») of the finished products throughout the shelf life.
- Physiological safety the AMILINE Elite-K/Elite-Ks casing is impervious to microbiological degradation because the materials used for their production are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This facilitates storage of the casing and improves the hygienic characteristics of both the casing itself, and of the sausage production.
- Casings typeAMILINE Elite-KAMILINE Elite-Ks
- PrintingThe casing can be used for single- or double-side single-color, multicolor or CMYK printing with UV-cured or volatile solvent-based inks. Printing is applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical impacts.
- Forms of supplyin rolls
- Forms of supplyin shirred sticks
- Forms of supplyin shirred sticks R2U
- Casing typeAMILINE Elite-KAMILINE Elite-Ks
- Casing caliber, mm29 – 12029 – 85
- CharacteristicsThe recommended percentage of overstuffing relative to the nominal caliber is 4 – 6%.The recommended percentage of overstuffing relative to the nominal caliber is 8 – 10%. It has spiral peelability.
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.