Amistyle BP Bottom Film
The AMISTYLE BP films are intended for secondary packaging of various food products (meat-based food, chilled meat, chilled poultry, sausages and delicatessen, chilled fish, cheeses and cheese-based products) by the method of vacuum or MAP thermoforming in order to prolong the shelf life.
The AMISTYLE BP film is made of polyamide, polyolefin, polyethylene terephthalate, EVOH and an adhesive (modified polyethylene)
Available in Canada only.
- The outer layer made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) provides for excellent optical properties (gloss and transparency) and heat resistance of the film.
- The polyamide (РА) layer provides for excellent strength characteristics of the film.
- Ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) procures for a high oxygen barrier and provides for: microbiological stability of the products during storage; retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of the fats contained in the food products.
- The inner polyethylene (РЕ) layer allows sealing within a wide temperature range to obtain a tight seal and provides a barrier to water vapor (zero weight losses during storage).
- Biaxial orientation of the film provides for even stretching in the course of molding and excellent strength properties (including the corners).
- The low specific weight of the film (kg/m2) ensures a perfect ratio between the product weight and the packaging weight.
- ModelAMISTYLE BP
- PrintingMulticolor or CMYK printing applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical action.
- Forms of supplyRolls on the 76 mm cardboard cores
- Sealing temperature, °С120 – 150
- Molding temperature, °С95 – 105
- Film width, mm100 – 630
- Thickness, mkm60 mkm90 mkm110 mkm
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.