Amistyle CP Top Film
The Amistyle CP can be used:
- as the top film for soft thermoforming on various types of molding equipment for vacuum or MAP packaging of food products;
- for MAP packaging of food products by the flow pack technology
Available in Canada only.
- The outer layer made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) provides for excellent optical properties (gloss and transparency) and heat resistance of the film.
- The polyamide layer (РА) provides for excellent strength characteristics of the film.
- Ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) procures for a high oxygen barrier and provides for: microbiological stability of the products during storage; retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of the fats contained in the food products.
- The inner polyethylene (РЕ) layer allows sealing within a wide temperature range to obtain a tight seal, and provides a barrier to water vapor (zero weight losses during storage).
- Low specific weight of the film (kg/m2) ensures a perfect ratio between the product weight and the packaging weight.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.