AMISTYLE CPE Film
The AMISTYLE CPE is intended for sealing trays with polyethylene as a sealing layer.
The AMISTYLE FT film is made of polyamide, polyolefin, polyethylene terephthalate, EVOH and an adhesive (modified polyethylene).
Available in Canada only.
- The outer layer made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) provides for excellent optical properties (gloss and transparency) and heat resistance of the film.
- The polyamide layer (РА) provides for excellent strength characteristics of the film.
- Ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH) procures for a high oxygen barrier and provides for:
- microbiological stability of the products during storage;
- retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of the fats contained in the food products.
- The inner polyethylene (РЕ) layer allows sealing within a wide temperature range to obtain a tight seal and provides a barrier to water vapor (zero weight losses during storage).
- Heat-shrink properties of the film provide for even tension of the film on the tray, creating the drum effect.
Presence of an antifogging additive in the film provides for:
- absolute transparency of the packaging preserved during a long time, and;
- extended shelf life of the product, due to absence of condensate.
- Low specific weight of the film (kg/m2) ensures a perfect ratio between the product weight and the packaging weight.
- ModelAMISTYLE CPE
- PrintingThe AMISTYLE CPE film is suitable for multicolor or CMYK printing. Printing is applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical action.
- Forms of supplyRolls on the 76 mm cardboard cores
- Sealing/Molding temperatureThe sealing and molding parameters are selected experimentally and depend on the specific equipment.
- Film typesCPE-25CPE-40
- Film width, mm100 – 945100 – 885
- Thickness, mkm2540
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.