AMISTYLE FT Film
The AMISTYLE FT film is intended for vacuum secondary packaging of various food products (meat products, chilled and frozen meat, sausages and delicatessen, chilled and frozen fish, cheeses and cheese-based products) in order to prolong the shelf life.
The AMISTYLE FT film is made of polyamide, polyolefin, polyethylene terephthalate, EVOH and an adhesive (modified polyethylene).
Available in Canada only.
- excellent sealability within a wide range of temperatures;
- optimal heat shrinkage, allowing for creation of an attractive packaging;
- superb strength and puncture resistance to ensure good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage;
- attractive appearance of the packaging material (transparency and gloss), which makes the film virtually invisible on the product;
- high barrier to oxygen and water vapor;
- high heat resistance, which permits overlap sealing of the packaging on vacuum equipment.
- ModelAMISTYLE FT
- PrintingMulticolor or CMYK printing applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical action.
- Forms of supplyRolls on the 76 mm cardboard cores
- Sealing/Molding temperatureThe sealing and molding parameters are selected experimentally and depend on the specific equipment.
- Film typesFT-45FT-75
- Film width, mm200 – 1450200 – 1400
- Thickness, mkm4575
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.