AMISTYLE MB Film
Rollstock film AMISTYLE MB is a heat-sealable medium barrier film. AMISTYLE MB is suitable for products which undergo heat treatment at temperatures 70 – 100 °С.
The rollstock film AMISTYLE MB film is intended for use on various types of continuous-operation automatic equipment: vertical molding and clipping systems; horizontal heat-sealing automatic machines ganged up with clippers.
Contact heat-sealing or hot-air sealing can be used to produce tubular film.
The AMISTYLE MB film is intended for products sold in retail outlets as whole chubs.
Available in Canada only.
- Biaxial orientation of the film in combination with its mechanical strength allows you to make portioned products with a fixed weight at a high rate of molding, and provides for stability of the sausage weight and size.
- Heat-shrink properties ensure the absence of wrinkles on the finished products.
- Low permeability to oxygen and water vapor provides for the following advantages of the AMISTYLE MB film:
- zero losses during the thermal processing and storage of food products
- microbiological stability of the products during storage
- retardation of the oxidation processes that cause rancidification of the fats contained in the food products
- excellent selling appearance (no wrinkles) of the finished products throughout the shelf life
- Physiological safety the film is impervious to microbiological damage, because its materials are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This facilitates storage of the casing and improves the hygienic characteristics of the casing itself and of the sausage production.
- Low specific weight of the film (kg/m2) ensures a perfect ratio between the product weight and the packaging weight.
The AMISTYLE MB films can be used for single- or double-sided marking in a single color, multicolor or CMYK printing with the use of volatile solvent-based inks.
Printing is applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical action.
- ModelAMISTYLE MB
- PrintingThe AMISTYLE MB films can be used for single- or double-sided marking in a single color, multicolor or CMYK printing with the use of volatile solvent-based inks. Printing is applied by the flexographic method. The inks are resistant to boiling, fats, and mechanical action.
- Forms of supplyRolls on the 76 mm cardboard cores
- Sealing/Molding temperatureThe sealing and molding parameters are selected experimentally and depend on the specific equipment.
- Film width, mm80 – 350
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.