AMIVAC CH-B-7 is a seven-layer thermo shrink bag, used for packaging and keeping of ripening cheeses.
AMIVAC CH-B-7 will ensure attractive look of packaged products and represent it showy on the shop window. It has a wide range of colors with glitter surface, or high level of transparence in case of colorless version.
Available in Canada only.
- Optimal gas permeability values provide for release of the excess carbon dioxide and other gases produced during the ripening, at the same time protecting the product against penetration of oxygen, and thus procuring for high-quality ripening of cheese.
- Low permeability to vapors prevents drying-out of cheeses and contributes to uniform distribution of moisture and salt in cheese, which makes it possible to preserve the product properties throughout its volume.
- Attractive appearance of the packaged product for the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (high transparency and gloss of clear bags, wide color range and shining surface of colored bags).
- High strength characteristics provide for good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage.
- Individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for an excellent sanitary and hygienic condition of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. An increasing number of countries turn their attention to protection of the environment and utilization of packaging materials. Utilization of packaging free of chlorine containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC CH‑B‑7
- PrintingOne-sided or two-sided printing on the bags is available. The full-color printing is available.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral seal
- Bag width, mm140 to 450140 to 45080 to 300
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200140 to 450
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.