AMIVAC MB-7 – barrier thermo shrinkable vacuum bags are used for packing, storing and selling of bone-in fresh meat, products with sharp edges and coarse inclusions.
Available in Canada only.
- High barrier characteristics in relation to oxygen provide for a prolonged storage of the packaged products.
- Low permeability to water vapour excludes moisture (weight) losses of the product during storage.
- Demonstration of the product in all its attractiveness to the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (transparency, gloss).
- High strength characteristics provide for good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage.
- Tight individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for an excellent sanitary and hygienic condition of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. Utilization of packaging free of chlorine-containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC MB‑7
- PrintingThe AMIVAC MB-7 bags can be printed in a single color from 1+0 to 10+10.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral sealV-shaped seal
- Bag width, mm160 to 450160 to 45080 to 300180 to 650
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200160 to 450110 to 550
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.