AMIVAC MB-9 are heat-shrink barrier bags designed for vacuum packaging, storage and sale of meat on bone, and products with sharp edges or coarse inclusions. Packaging of products into the AMIVAC MB-9 bag can be performed in chamber-type vacuum packaging machines.
Heat-shrink barrier bags AMIVAC MB-9 have an EvOH layer which provides higher degree of elasticity in comparison with AMIVAC MB-7.
AMIVAC MB-9 are available in three types:
- AMIVAC MB-9-60 (60 microns)
- AMIVAC MB-9-75 (75 microns)
- AMIVAC MB-9-90 (90 microns)
Available in Canada only.
- High barrier characteristics in relation to oxygen provide for a prolonged storage of the packaged products.
- Low permeability to water vapour excludes moisture (weight) losses of the product during storage.
- Demonstration of the product in all its attractiveness to the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (transparency, gloss).
- High strength characteristics provide for good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage.
- Tight individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC МВ-9 bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for an excellent sanitary and hygienic condition of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. Utilization of packaging free of chlorine-containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC MB‑9
- PrintingThe AMIVAC MB-9 bags can be printed in a single color from 1+0 to 10+10.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral sealV-shaped seal
- Bag width, mm180 to 650180 to 65080 to 500110 to 500
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200160 to 650180 to 650
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.