AMIVAC MB-9 are heat-shrink barrier bags designed for vacuum packaging, storage and sale of meat on bone, and products with sharp edges or coarse inclusions. Packaging of products into the АМIVAC MB-9 bag can be performed in chamber-type vacuum packaging machines.
Heat-shrink barrier bags AMIVAC МВ-9 have an EvOH layer which provides higher degree of elasticity in comparison with AMIVAC MB-7.
AMIVAC MB-9 are available in three types:
- AMIVAC MB-9-60 (60 microns)
- AMIVAC MB-9-75 (75 microns)
- AMIVAC MB-9-90 (90 microns)
Available in Canada only.
- High barrier characteristics in relation to oxygen provide for a prolonged storage of the packaged products.
- Low permeability to water vapour excludes moisture (weight) losses of the product during storage.
- Demonstration of the product in all its attractiveness to the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (transparency, gloss).
- High strength characteristics provide for good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage.
- Tight individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC МВ-9 bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for an excellent sanitary and hygienic condition of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. Utilization of packaging free of chlorine-containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC MB‑9
- PrintingThe AMIVAC MB-9 bags can be printed in a single color from 1+0 to 10+10.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral sealV-shaped seal
- Bag width, mm180 to 650180 to 65080 to 500110 to 500
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200160 to 650180 to 650
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.