AMIVAC MBL are heat-shrink barrier bags designed for vacuum packaging, storage and sale of sausages and delicatessen products, as well as other food products without bones or coarse inclusions.
AMIVAC MBL can be sealed through the folds and overlaps, which boosts productivity and reduces the repackaging rate.
Packaging of products into the AMIVAC MBL bag can be performed in either chamber-type vacuum packaging machines, or in chamberless machines by clipping.
Available in Canada only.
- High barrier characteristics in relation to oxygen provide for a prolonged storage of the packaged products.
- Low permeability to water vapour excludes moisture (weight) losses of the product during storage.
- Demonstration of the product in all its attractiveness to the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (transparency, gloss).
- High strength characteristics provide for good preservation of the packaged products at the stages of transportation and storage.
- Tight individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for an excellent sanitary and hygienic condition of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. Utilization of packaging free of chlorine-containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC MBL
- PrintingThe AMIVAC MBL bags can be used for a single- or double-sided printing. The number of the print colors is from 1+0 to 10+10. CMYK printing is optional.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral seal
- Bag width, mm80 to 45080 to 45080 to 300
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200140 to 450
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.