AMIVAC S – thermo shrinkable vacuum bags are used for packing in vacuum or MAP (modified atmosphere packaging), storing and selling of sausages and delicatessen; chilled boneless meat, soft and brine cheeses, cheeses without ripening and fully matured cheeses (without gassing); sliced cheeses.
Available in Canada only.
- High barrier to oxygen provides for a prolonged storage of the packaged products.
- Low permeability to water vapor excludes moisture (weight) losses of the product during storage.
- Demonstration of the product in all its attractiveness to the buyer due to the optical properties of the bag (transparency, gloss).
- Sealability through folds and overlaps boosts productivity and reduces the repackaging rate.
- Individual protective packaging of the AMIVAC S bag packs guarantees protection from adverse external factors throughout the guaranteed storage term, and provides for a high sanitary and hygienic level of the bags.
- Absence of chlorine-containing substances. An increasing number of countries turn their attention to protection of the environment and utilization of packaging materials. Disposal of packaging free of chlorine containing substances is less harmful to the environment.
- ModelAMIVAC S
- PrintingThe AMIVAC S bags are suitable for single-sided or double-sided printing. The number of print colors varies from 1+0 to 10+10. CMYK printing is optional.
- in rolls without perforation
- cut into separate bags inside transportation packs each containing 100 pcs.
- Film typeStraight sealSemi-circular sealLateral sealV-shaped seal
- Bag width, mm180 to 650180 to 55080 to 500110 to 500
- Bag length , mm100 to 1200100 to 1200160 to 650180 to 650
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture meat products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.