Inwestpol Injector AN-10, AN-20, AN-30
An injector is a device for intramuscular marinade injection into the meat peace. AN injector is designed to inject the brine into meat on the bone or fillet. Injectors are small-sized devices designed especially for small and middle companies.
- Made of stainless acid-proof steel
- Precise injection of meat with and without bones
- Low costs of buying and exploitation
- Brine-marinade saving (injection only from the needles having contact with meat)
- Smooth regulation of pressure in a range of 0,5-3,5 bar
- Brine circulation system with double filtration
- Regulation of the conveyor belt steps
- Wheels provide an easy shift of the machine and container
- Machine easy to use and clean
- Standardly, the machine is equipped with 4 mm needles
- Optionally, the needles can be changed on 3 mm diameter (exchanging whole needles block)
- Number of needles, pcs102030
- Number of needle nests, pcs102030
- Productivity, kgAbout 700About 1000About 2000
- Conveyor belt width, mm280280400
- Brine pressure, bar0,5-3,50,5-3,50,5-3,5
- Power, kW3,13,13,5
- Voltage, V/Hzby customer's request
- Dimensions (L * B * H), mm1600 x 600 x 22001600 x 600 x 22001600x800x2200
- Weight, kg320340400
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.