Inwestpol Injector AN-80, AN-110
Injectors AN 80 and 110 are devices for brine injection into the meat through a needle. They can be used for injecting into various types of meat: poultry, pork and beef, with and without bones. The devices are equipped with two injection heads and two centrifugal, stainless steel pumps. The device is equipped with a microprocessor that allows to set the selected parameters of the machine, such as the working conveyor belt, number of beats and pump productivity. Set parameters can be stored in the processor memory, and it ensures repeatability of the injection process. The device is equipped with a set of sieves to allow pre-cleaning of the brine but also, it is designed to work with a slotted rotating filter that provides higher filtering accuracy.
- Stainless acid-proof steel
- “Fast connection” needles
- Two injecting heads with needle chests in 3 raws.
- Mitsubishi microprocessor with a touchscreen control panel
- Adjustable pump effectiveness 0-100%
- Smooth regulation of the conveyor belt jumps in a range of 0-200mm
- Adjustable needle head speed in a range of 0-60 beats/min
- Conveyor belt made of 700mm long polypropylene – ( easy to remove and clean)
- Two stainless steel pumps
- Automatic needle washing
- The machine is adapted to work with a rotary gap filter
- Possibility to inject 1-100% of brine.
- Number of needles, pcs80/160/320110/220/440
- Number of needle nests, pcs80110
- Needles in raw, pcs1/2/41/2/4
- Productivity, kgAbout 2500-4500About 3000-5000
- Injecting speed, beats/min0-600-60
- Conveyor belt width, mm500700
- Conveyor belt jump, mm0-2000-200
- Max. needle lift height, mm220220
- Brine pressure, bar0-40-4
- Pump productivity, l/min0-600-80
- Power, kW1010
- Voltage, V/Hzby customer's request
- Brine container, l250250
- Dimensions (L * B * H), mm1900 x 750 x 20001900 x 1000 x 2000
- Weight, kg650870
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.