Inwestpol Injector ANS-31
Injectors ANS-31 are machines for brine and injection into the meat using needles. They can be used for injecting various types of meat: poultry, pork and beef, with bones and without. The devices are equipped with a microprocessor which gives the ability to set selected parameters such as working conveyor belt, number of tacts and pump capacity. The set parameters can be stored in the processor memory, which ensures the repeatability of the injection process. The machine is equipped with a set of sieves to allow pre-cleaning of the brine. Also, the injectors have been designed to work with slotted rotating filter with high precision of the filtering.
- Made of stainless acid-proof steel
- Fast-connection needles
- One plate with 3 rows of needle chests
- Mitsubishi microprocessor with touch screen control panel
- Adjustable capacity of the pump in range of 0-100%
- Adjustable conveyor belt jump 0-200 mm
- Adjustable head (plate) speed: 0-60 beats/min
- Possibility to set 21 programs
- Made of polypropylene and easy to disassemble conveyor belt
- Stainless steel rotary pump
- Automatic washing of the needles
- Adapted to work with a rotary gap filter
- High-effective injection
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.