Inwestpol Injector ANS-54
Injector ANS-54 is a device to inject brine through a needle into meat. It can be used for injecting various types of meat: poultry, pork and beef, with and without bones. The device belongs to a new generation of machines that are equipped with Mitsubishi servomotor drive which allows to do accurate repeatable injections. Processor with touch panel gives the ability to program the following parameters:
- height of needles lifting and lowering;
- speed of the needle;
- system of the needle puncture;
- transport belt jump;
- moment of the injection.
Needle block is sealed without flexible hoses. Needles and pressure plate are pneumatically amortized, brine supply valve is pneumatically opened, and the actuator is positioned over the conveyor belt, which prevents flooding and heating of the meat piece. The machine is equipped with a centrifugal stainless steel pump with smooth performance control. The Injector is designed to work with a rotating filter. Also, it would be equipped with a brine preparation station.
- Stainless acid-proof steel construction
- New generation of injectors suitable for accurate and repeatable injection into poultry and red meat
- Servo drive Mitsubishi is independent for conveyor belt and for needle plate, over the conveyor trough – it prevents from brine flood and from warming up of the tools
- Closed, without flexible pipes needle block
- Pneumatic amortization of needles and plate is adjustable on the control panel
- The pneumatically openable valve which supplies brine to the needles
- Stainless steel centrifugal pump with fluent regulation of effectiveness
- The following parameters can be adjusted on Mitsubishi touchscreen control panel: Height of needle lift up and down; Needle speed; Single, double and triple injecting during one conveyor belt shift; Pump effectiveness 0 -100%; All parameters can be adjusted during the machine in process without interruption
- The injector is adapted to work with a rotary gap filter
- Conveyor belt width, mm500
- Max. needle lift height, mm220
- Number of needle seats, pcs54
- Conveyor belt jump, mm0-200
- Brine pressure, bar0-5, 0-6
- Pump productivity, l/min0-80
- Needle servo drive power, lW2
- Conveyor servo drive power belt, kW0.4
- Brine pump power, kW2,2
- Power, kW4.6
- Voltage, V/Hzby customer's request
- Compressed air consumption, bar6
- Need of compressed air, bar6
- Dimensions (L * B * H), mm2200 x 1200 x 2400
- Weight, kg800
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Stainless steel design;
- Universality, simplicity and reliable operation;
- Longest Warranty in the industry;
- Low operation costs;
- High flexibility.