Cutter AS-75 VAR
Bowl Cutter AK-RAMON AS-75 VAR is made of stainless steel. Bowl capacity is 75 liters, and it is equipped with two independent motors, safety brake on the knives, touch control panel and digital thermometer. It has 2 knives speeds and 2 bowl speeds. Motor power of the knives is 22 kW and Motor power of the bowl 1.10 kW. Variable knife speed 1,000 rpm to 3,000 rpm. Variable bowl speed: 12 rpm to 24 rpm.
• Extra 3-knives head.
• Extra 6-knives head.
• Equipped with 6 knives instead of 3.
• Unloader – discharger.
- Totally manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Highly robust AISI 304 stainless steel cast bowl.
- Equipped with 2 independent motors.
- Thermic protection of the motor.
- Electronic brake of the knives.
- Bowl cleaning switch.
- Digital thermometer.
- Can cut frozen meat.
- Removable knife head.
- Machine totally closed.
- Touch screen with color
- Variable speed of the knives.
- Variable speed of the bowl.
- Mixing speed in both directions.
- ModelAS-75 VAR
- Bowl capacity, l75
- Motor power knives, kW22
- Motor power bowl, kW1.10
- Variable knife speed, rpm1,000 to 3,000
- Variable bowl speed, rpm12 to 24
- OptionalExtra 3-knives head
- OptionalExtra 6-knives head
- OptionalEquipped with 6 knives instead of 3
- OptionalUnloader – discharger
- Overall dimensions, mm, maximum: L*W*H1250*1120*1240
- Net weight, kg890 kg
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Up to 12 months Warranty against manufacturing defects;
- Installation and after sale technical service;
- After-warranty service plans available;
- Training for operators;
- Customer’s technicians training available.