Barrel / Container Washer
During washing the container is placed in special holders that hold it in stationary position and do not allow to fall. Efficiency is achieved due to the optimal modes of washing and processing powerful pressure solution, which thanks the correct location of the nozzles does not even pass hard-to-reach areas.
Types of the processed container:
- cans, barrels, barrels eurodrum, flasks.
- Washing modules and main parts are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 304;
- All components are North American, European and Japanese made;
- Water heating thermoelectric elements;
- Steam models available;
- Adjustable tracks ;
- Automatic washing solution doser to keep a required % of washing solution in water;
- Automatic leveling of the detergent in reservoir main washing module;
- Dual level filtration system for cleaning washing solution;
- Detachable side panels for easy service;
- Detachable side panels sensors (optional);
- Conveyor speed regulator;
- Thermo regulator;
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available