FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 / 500 mm
conveyor speed: 19 m/min
- open top derinding machine (stand model) to derind large, round products for example ham or shoulder
- According to EN 12355 flat pieces may only be derinded with an automatic conveyor belt machine
- NEW: NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT-OUT® (ICO) safety system
- Trapeze-shaped casing for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- ergonomic favourable foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for outstanding robustness, durability and service friendliness of the NOCK derinding machines
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.