CORTEX C 560 DBD
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 500 mm
conveyor speed: 19 m/min
- Open top machine to remove skin and fat simultaneously with dual blades (“double blade derinder”)
- According to EN 12355 flat pieces may only be derinded with an automatic conveyor belt machine
- NEW: NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT OUT (ICO) Sicherheitssystem
- lower blade holder to separate skin from fat; blade gap 0 – 4.5 mm (infinetly adjustable with lateral handle)
- upper blade holder to simultaneously separate fat from meat; blade gap 0 – 40 mm (indepently adjustable with crank handles right and left)
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- ergonomic favourable trapez-shaped casing for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces
- ergonomic favourable foot swith bar, adjustable in height
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the well-known robustness, long-life cycle and service friendliness of the NOCK derinders
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.