CORTEX C 660 · C 860
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 600 / 800 mm
conveyor speed: 19 m/min
- open-top derinding machine with exchangeable tables to derind hams, shoulders, and loins with bones
- NEW: NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT-OUT® (ICO) safety system
- standard processing table
- table for the derinding hams and shoulders with bones
- concave table for the derinding loins
- without tables (see options)
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- ergonomic favourable foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for outstanding robustness, durability, and service friendliness of the NOCK derinding machines
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.