Casings for raw sausages FGR, FGL
- are used to raw, durable, matured products and meat products with mold,
- all traditional and modern ripening methods may be used in the production.
- they facilitate homogeneous growth of the desired mold,
- they ensure a quick ripening process,
- they acquire a beautiful colour during cold smoking,
- they dry evenly together with the stuffing,
- they are more resistant to higher pressure during filling
- FGR – casing for ripped and durable meats;
- FGL – casing with a higher resistance to filling, made especially for loin type meats (with large pieces of meat);
- ø30 – ø120 mm – type FGR
- ø55 – ø90 mm – type FGL
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.