CORTEX CB 435/4E COMPACT SLICER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width (operational width): 300 mm
blade diameter: 200 mm
belt speed: 18 m/min
- particularly compact and good value circular blade cutting machine
- blade distance adjustable in steps
- minimum blade distance depending on product from 6 – 8 mm
- various application areas, when large quantities of boneless products need to be cut into slices or strips with a high cut quality in a short space of time, e.g. beef or pork escalopes / steaks, thin slices from pork belly, diced meat, poultry, fish fillets or whole fish, offal, meat for asian dishes, etc.
- discharge conveyor with safety cover
- intersection roller without quick change system, but with scraper comb
- transport and storage box for blade shaft
- cleaning wagon for 2 blade shafts
- intersection roller with stainless steel core
- cutting line for cubes made of chicken breast with 2 machines standing at a right angle (also possible in combination with HORIZONTAL-VERTICAL-CUTTER HVC)
- infeed conveyor
- intersection roller with quick change system
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the typical NOCK service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for exemplary operating safety
- lift out device for blade shaft
- safety cover for blades
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CB 435/4E COMPACT SLICER
- max. troughput width, mm370
- max. throughput height, mm40 bzw. 70
- conveyor speed, m/min18
- min. blade distance, mm6 - 8 (depending on the product)
- available blade distance grids, mm6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm700 x 1190 x 1720
- blade diameter, mm200
- weight, kg220
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.