CORTEX CB 435 DERINDER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 28 m/min
- particularly compact and good value conveyorized derinding machine (upgrade model for Cortex CB 430, now with longer infeed conveyor)
- automatic derinding of all pieces, for example belly, back fat, rind cut to size, partial cuts etc.
- ”manual” derinding of round pieces, for example ham or shoulder, with open top
- discharge conveyor
- plastic modular belts
- inflated pressure balloon
- NOCK Integrated Product Return System®
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- infeed conveyor
- discharge slide sheet
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- spring suspended pressure roller, not adjustable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- exchangeable infeed table and foot switch bar to derind round products with open-top (machine can be effortlessly converted)
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the outstanding robustness, durability, and service friendliness of the NOCK derinding machines
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better hygiene during processing
- conveyors can be removed within seconds without any tools
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 435
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm90
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- blade gap, mm0 - 5
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D (with/without discharge conveyor), mm800 x 1190 x 1660 / 1210
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm650 x 425
- weight (with/without discharge conveyor), kg225 / 210
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.