CORTEX CB 495/5K SLICER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width (operational width): 400 mm
blade diameter: 200 / 300 mm
belt speed: 18 m/min
- blade distance available in steps / adjustable
- minimum blade distance depending on product from 6 – 8 mm
- meat can be cubed with 2 machines standing at a right angle with an excellent cut quality and and protection of the product
- various application areas, when large quantities of boneless products need to be cut into slices or strips with a high cut quality in a short space of time, e.g. beef or pork escalopes / steaks, thin slices from pork belly, diced meat, poultry, fish fillets or whole fish, offal, meat for asian dishes, diced meat for cutters or mincers, etc.
- adjustable lateral guides on infeed conveyor
- transport and storage box for blade shaft
- cleaning wagon for 2 blade shafts
- other speeds available
- plastic intersection roller with stainless steel core
- intersection roller without quick change system, but with scraper comb
- longer conveyors
- scraper on output conveyor
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- intersection roller with quick change system
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the typical NOCK service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover with pneumatic spring for exemplary operational safety
- lift out device for blade shaft
- safety cover for blades
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CB 495/5K SLICER
- max. troughput width, mm475
- max. throughput height, mm70 / 120
- conveyor speed, m/min18
- min. blade distance, mm6 (depending on the product)
- available blade distance grids, mm6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm820 x 1300 x 2450
- blade diameter, mm200 / 300
- weight, kg260
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.