CORTEX CB 495/7KK SLICER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width (operational width): 600 mm
blade diameter: 200 / 300 mm
belt speed: 18 m/min
- blade distance available in steps / adjustable
- minimum blade distance depending on product from 6 – 8 mm
- various application areas, when large quantities of boneless products need to be cut into slices or strips with a high cut quality in a short space of time, .e.g. beef or pork escalopes or steaks, diced meat, poultry, fish fillets or whole fish, offal, meat for asian dishes, etc.
- plastic intersection roller without quick change system, but with scraper comb
- different blade distances available on one blade shaft
- middle partition on the infeed conveyor
- adjustable lateral guides on infeed
- transport and storage box for blade shaft
- cleaning wagon for 2 blade shafts
- longer conveyors
- scraper on output conveyor
- other speeds available
- version with 900 mm cutting width (CB 495 /10K SLICER) for special purposes
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- intersection roller with quick change system
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the typical NOCK service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover with pneumatic spring for exemplary operational safety
- lift out device for blade shaft
- safety cover for blades
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CB 495/7KK SLICER
- max. troughput width, mm675
- max. throughput height, mm70 / 120
- conveyor speed, m/min18
- min. blade distance, mm6 (depending on the product)
- available blade distance grids, mm6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm1020 x 1300 x 2450
- blade diameter, mm200 / 300
- weight, kg320
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.