CORTEX CB 496 GYROS
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
belt speed: 24 m/min
- blade holder, transport roller and spring suspended pressure roller are especially designed to cut meat. Therefore better cut and more careful processing of the meat than with a derinder.
- large range adjustment of blade gap. Can also be adjusted during operation.
- Suitable for veal, bull beef, pork, turkey breast, lamb
- INTEGRATED NOCK PRODUCT RETURN SYSTEM® (highly recommended!)
- discharge conveyor for the sliced meat (for feeding of huge bins, e.g. meat trolleys)
- discharge conveyor for remaining uncut meat (not together with INTEGRATED NOCK PRODUCT RETURN SYSTEM®)
multi cut lines
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- blade gap infinitely adjustable 0.5 – 8 mm
- blade holder spring suspended
- pressure roller spring suspended and continuously adjustable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- infeed conveyor
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for special robustness and service friendliness
- conveyors can be taken out of the machine without any tools within seconds
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 496 GYROS
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- cutting directionhorizontally
- max. throughput height, mm90
- blade gap, mm0.5 - 8 infinitely adjustable other thicknesses upon request
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400 (with Integrated Product Return System®)
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm910 x 1190 x 1210
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for cut meat slices, mm850 x 425
- weight, kg240
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.