CORTEX CB 496 DERINDER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 24 m/min
- derinding machine with medium long infeed conveyor for automatic processing and for „manual“ derinding with open top
- automatic derinding of all flat and high pieces as for example belly, back fat, rind cut to size, partial cuts, shoulders etc.
- derinding of round parts, for example ham or shoulder, manually with open top
- discharge conveyor
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- plastic modular belts
- inflated pressure balloon
- NOCK Integrated Product Return System®
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- infeed conveyor
- discharge slide sheet
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- spring suspended pressure roller, additionally continuously variable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- exchangeable infeed table and foot switch bar to derind round pieces with open-top (machine can be effortlessly converted)
- NOCK POWER PLATES® grant robustness and service friendliness also in industry
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better hygiene during processing
- conveyors can be removed within seconds without any tools
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 496
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm90
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- blade gap, mm0 - 5
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D (with/without discharge conveyor), mm800 x 1190 x 1860 / 1210 mm
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 425
- weight (with/without discharge conveyor), kg240 / 220
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.