CORTEX CB 501 SERRANO DERINDER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 500 mm
conveyor speed: 29 m/min
- automatic derinding machine with conveyor system and a high product passage height for industrial application.
- Particularly suitable for derinding high products like air dried or smoked ham etc. Perfect derinding results also with flat products.
- determined de-fatting with optional pneumatic quick-adjustment of blade holder
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- plastic modular belts
- blade holder with larger blade gap
- pneumatic quick-adjustment for blade holder for determined de-fatting (for example 0 – 5 / 6 -12 / 12 – 17 mm)
- inflated pressure balloon
- NOCK ACTIVE SKIN GRIPPER® (ASG) for higher yield, best quality of the rind and protection of the pressure wheels with perfect first cut
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- infeed conveyor
- discharge slide sheet
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- spring suspended pressure roller, additionally continuously variable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- open underframe allows the sideward removal of skin
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for outstanding robustness, service friendliness and smooth and easy to clean surfaces
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better hygiene during processing
- conveyors can be removed within seconds without any tools
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 501 SERRANO
- cutting width, mm500
- cutting speed, m/min29
- maximum throughput height, mm125
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm520
- blade gap, mm0 - 5
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm865 x 1350 x 2280
- infeed conveyor, mm1070 x 490
- discharge conveyor, mm1070 x 490
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm850 x 490
- weight, kg285
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.