FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 500 mm
conveyor speed: 29 m/min
- automatic derinding machines with conveyors with high cutting speed for use in large and medium sized meat processing industrial plants
- Perfect derinding results when derinding flat and high pieces, for example belly, back fat, rind cut to size, partial cuts, shoulder etc.
- discharge conveyor
- plastic modular belts
- inflated pressure balloon
- NOCK ACTIVE SKIN GRIPPER® (ASG) for higher yield, best quality of the rind and protection of the pressure wheels with perfect first cut
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- infeed conveyor
- discharge slide sheet
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect derinding results
- spring suspended pressure roller, additionally continuously variable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- compact polygone machine casing with underframe open on all four sides
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the outstanding robustness, durability and service friendliness and smooth, easy to clean surfaces
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better hygiene during processing
- conveyors can be removed within seconds without any tools
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 503
- cutting width, mm500
- cutting speed, m/min29
- maximum throughput height, mm120
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm300
- blade gap, mm0 - 5
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm865 x 1190 x 1860
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 490
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 490
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 490
- weight, kg265
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.