CORTEX CB 598 JERKY SLICER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
operational width: ca. 400 mm
blade diameter: 300 mm
belt speed: 18 m/min
- blade distance requestable in steps / adjustable
- Min. blade distance from 6 mm
- Slice thickness from approx. 5,5 mm (depending on the product)
- special cutting geometry to slice thin slices from high, fresh meat pieces, e.g. for beef jerky, pork jerky, biltong, milanesa, escalopes, roulades, etc.
- Adjustable guidance rails on infeed conveyor
- Transport- and storage box for the blade shaft
- Cleaning wagon for 2 blade shafts
- Intersection roller without quick change system, but with scraper comb
- Longer conveyors
- Scraper on the discharge conveyor
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- intersection roller with quick change technique
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for the NOCK typical service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover with gas springs for optimal operational safety
- Lift out device for the blade shaft
- Blade protective covering
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CB 598 JERKY SLICER
- max. troughput width, mm475
- max. throughput height, mm120
- conveyor speed, m/min18
- min. blade distance, mm6 (depending on the product)
- available blade distance grids, mm6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm820 x 1300 x 2450
- blade diameter, mm300
- weight, kg330
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.