CORTEX CB 703 KEBAB
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 700 mm
belt speed: 28 m/min
- blade-holder, transport roller and spring suspended pressure roller are especially designed to cut meat. Therefore better cut and more careful processing of the meat than with a derinder
- large adjustment range of blade gap, can also be adjusted during operation
- 200 l trolleys USDA/DIN 9797 can be placed underneath the machine in order to collect the cut slices (no output conveyor necessary)
- perfectly appropriate for cutting slices off veal breast and bulls meat
- INTEGRATED NOCK PRODUCT RETURN SYSTEM® (highly recommended!)
- discharge conveyor belt for remaining uncut meat (not together with INTEGRATED NOCK PRODUCT RETURN SYSTEM®)
- multi cut lines
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- blade gap infinitely adjustable 0.5 – 8 mm
- blade holder spring suspended
- pressure roller spring suspended and continuously adjustable in height
- tooth roller with scraper comb
- infeed conveyor
- underframe, open to 4 sides
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for special robustness and service friendliness
- conveyors can be taken out of the machine without any tools within seconds
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CB 703 KEBAB
- cutting width, mm700
- cutting speed, m/min28
- cutting directionhorizontally
- max. throughput height, mm90
- blade gap, mm0.5 - 8 infinitely adjustable other thicknesses upon request
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400 (with Integrated Product Return System®)
- motor performance, kW1.1
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm1065 x 1190 x 1360
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 690
- discharge conveyor for cut meat slices, mm850 x 690
- weight, kg300
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.