FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
cutting speed: 24 m/min
- 3 methods of skinning:
- deep skinning with sharp blade
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- special application for fish with thick skin, e.g. salmon trout, flat fish like plaice, sole, dorado etc.
- also suitable to skin fish with thin skin
- to skin fish fillets or one side of flat fish
- inflated pressure balloon
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- transport roller with coarse or fine toothing
- turn around device for the automatic skinning of both sides of flat fish with 2 machines
- foot switch
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- tooth roller (AISI 316L) with grooves and scraper comb (CF technology)
- water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- spring suspended blade holder for perfect skinning results
- special hard pressure roller for fish
- infeed conveyor and discharge conveyor; can be taken out of the machine within seconds without any tools
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for a machine construction which is easy to clean, for outstanding robustness and service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover with pneumatic spring
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CBF 496
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm70
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- blade gap, mm0 - 5
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm800 x 1190 x 1860
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 425
- weight, kg250
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.