CORTEX CBP 496 POULTRY
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
cutting speed: 24 m/min
- automatic skinning machine for whole chicken legs, chicken drumsticks, chicken thighs and chicken breast
- chicken breast can also be skinned with an alternative pressure roller
- discharge conveyor for removed skin
- plastic modular belts
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- special chicken skinning blade
- spring suspended blade holder
- special transport roller for chicken skinning
- spring suspended pressure roller, infinitely adjustable in height
- special, star shaped pressure wheels to skin chicken legs (whole legs, thighs, drumsticks)
- optional special pressure roller to skin chicken breast
- dynamic stainless steel cleaning roller
- NOCK Air-Jet compressed air cleaning system
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for outstanding robustness and service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better processing hygiene
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCBP 496
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm90
- apply length on infeed conveyor, mm400
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm800 x 1190 x 1860
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 425
- weight, kg240
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.