Cortex CBP 496 VARIO
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting speed: 24 m/min
- CBP 496 VARIO offset when processing chicken corpus
- deployable also with alternative pressure roller to skin chicken legs
- Pressure roller with star shaped pressure wheels to skin chicken legs
- skin removal conveyor
- plastic modular belts
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- 2 special pressure paddle rollers to skin corpus
- stepless height adjustable pressure unit with variable speed and adjustable counterweight
- special chicken skinning blade
- blade holder spring suspended
- special transport roller for chicken skinning
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- dynamic stainless steel cleaning roller
- NOCK Air-Jet compressed air cleaning System
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for special robustness and service-friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover for reliable product flow and better processing hygiene
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCBP 496 VARIO
- cutting width, mm2 x 160
- cutting speed, m/min24
- maximum throughput height, mm160
- motor performance, kW0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm800 x 1250 x 2700
- infeed conveyor, mm1170 x 425
- discharge conveyor, mm850 x 425
- discharge conveyor for removed skin, mm650 x 425
- weight, kg265
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.