CBV 436 COMBI-NOCK
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 16 / 32 m/min
combination machine for derinding and membrane skinning:
- automatic operation with conveyors
- derinding of big, round pieces in the open top (manual)
- membrane skinning (open top mode)
- If there are bigger quantities of meat to be membrane skinned, we recommend the use of a „pure“ NOCK membrane skinner (i.e. NOCK Vliesex V460N), since combination machines will lead to a worse yield due to their more abrasive toothing of the transport roller
- NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT OUT® (ICO) safety systeme
- NEW: Cleaning trolley for storage and cleaning of dismountable parts like: conveyors, belts, pressure roller and blade holder
- transport roller without circumferential grooves and spring suspended blade holder
- two-speed motor
- dynamic (counter-rotating) stainless steel cleaning roller and NOCK Air-Jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation
- infeed belt and spring suspended pressure roller for automatic derinding, removable within seconds without any tools
- infeed table and foot switch bar for open-top mode (quick remodelling)
- discharge sheet
- blade-holder with captive screws, blade gap continuously adjustable
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for particular robustness and service-friendlyness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® safety cover
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- stainless steel bearings
- ModelCortex CBV 436 COMBI-NOCK
- cutting width, mm430
- cutting speed, m/min16 for derinding32 for membrane skinning
- blade gap, mm0 - 4.5 for derinding0 - 0.5 for membrane skinning
- motor performance, kW0.55 / 0.75
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm800 x 1190 x 1210
- infeed conveyor, mm850 x 425
- weight, kg220
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.