CORTEX CF 300 COUNTERBOY FISH SKINNER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 280 mm
conveyor speed: 19 m/min
- 3 methods of skinning:
- thin skinning (shallow skinning) with sharp blade
- pulling-off the skin with blunt blade (silver skinning)
- restircted: deep skinning with sharp blade
- perfect machine for the shop counter of the fish trade and for the catering trade
- small open top table model for the skinning of many fish species
- underframe with 2 castors
- tooth roller (AISI 316L) with grooves and scraper comb (CF technology)
- water cleaning unit for steady continuous operation
- blade gap infinitely adjustable
- foot switch
- carry handles
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CF 300 COUNTERBOY
- cutting width, mm280
- cutting speed, m/min19
- blade gap, mm0 - 0.5
- motor performance, kW0.25
- overall dimension without underframe W x H x D, mm560 x 320 x 400
- overall dimension with underframe W x H x D, mm560 x 950 x 500
- weight without underframe, kg50
- weight with underframe, kg65
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.