Collagen film and foil sleeve FE, FEX
- are used in the production of cooked, smoked and scalded products,
- are used in the production of meat products made with netting,
- are used in the production of products formed in molds
- edible product;
- perfectly bonds with meat, thereby allowing for quick removal of the netting from a products without damage to a finished products,
- evenly smokes,
- give shine to products, which is liked by consumers,
- reduces waste and limits a loss of product’s weight,
- film sleeve cooperates with applicator, which allows constant production,
- high productivity that is possible to obtain using an applicator that simultaneously feeds the film sleeve and netting in cooperation with a clipping machine
- FE – traditional type of the collagen film / sleeve;
- FEX – collagen film / sleeve which is more durable in the process of filling, better adsorbs flavour in the process of smoking and liquid smoke spraying;
- collagen film – thin film od delicate collagen material on a roll;
- film sleeve – delicate collagen film shaped in a tubular form;
- collagen film: ø400, ø480, ø570 mm,
- film sleeve: ø60, ø70, ø85, ø126, ø136, ø156, 186 mm
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.