Cortex CB435/4E HVC HORIZONTAL-VERTICAL-CUTTER
FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
operational width: band blade 380 mm / circular blade-stocking max.300 mm
blade diameter: 200
belt speed: 25 m/min
- for 1 horizontal cut plus many vertical cuts or only 1 horizontal cut or only vertical cuts
- thickness of the horizontal cut, infinitely adjustable from approx. 1 mm
- distance of circular blades adjustable in steps
- perfect for cutting e.g., strips of chicken breast or turkey meat, thin escalopes, fish fillets for sushi, etc.
- no water or compressed air requirement
- Pressure roller for horizontal cutting modul
- separation conveyor for separate discharge of the upper slice
- cleaning wagon for 2 blade shafts
- other operational speeds
- frequency converter
- scraper on discharge conveyor
- 90° cutting system to slice cubes
- band blade for 1 horizontal cut
- horizontal cutting modul with upper pressure conveyor
- circular blade cutting unit for many vertical cuts
- infeed conveyor
- discharge conveyor
- intersection roller for circular blades with quick change system
- NOCK POWER PLATES® for typical NOCK service friendliness
- NOCK EASY-FLOW® Sicherheitsabdeckhaube with pneumatic springs for exemplariy operational safety
- lift out device for blade shaft
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
- ModelCortex CB435/4E HVC
- max. troughput width, mm410
- max. throughput height, mm70
- conveyor speed, m/min25
- min. blade distance, mm6 (depending on the product)
- available blade distance grids, mm6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11
- motor performance, kW1.3
- overall dimension W x H x D, mm1520 x 1530 x 2420
- blade diameter, mm200
- conveyor belt width, mm370
- weight, kg385
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.