FEATURES AND APPLICATION RANGE
cutting width: 430 mm
conveyor speed: 16 / 32 m/min
combination machine as open-top model with vast application possibilities:
- derinding of round products such as knuckle of porc, ham / back leg
- membrane skinning of porc, beef, venison, ostrich skinning of poultry
- According to EN 12355 flat pieces may only be derinded with an automatic conveyor belt machine
- If there are bigger quantities of meat to be membrane skinned, we recommend the use of a „pure“ NOCK membrane skinner (i.e. NOCK Vliesex V460N), since combination machines will lead to a worse yield due to their more abrasive toothing of the transport roller
- NEW: NOCK IMMEDIATE CUT OUT® (ICO) safety system
- transport roller without circumferential grooves and spring-suspended blade holder
- two-speed motor
- a dynamic (counter-rotating) cleaning roller made of stainless steel and the NOCK Air-Jet compressed air cleaning sytem keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation
- blade holder with captive screws
- ergonomically favourable trapeze-shaped casing for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces
- ergonomically favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- 15 mm thick NOCK POWER PLATES® installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness
- safety switch for processing table
- lockable castors
- stainless steel
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.