Edible collagen casings
- are used for small and medium diameter sausages which shall be consumed together with casings,
- filling on standard and manual filling machines
- products gain a natural appearance,
- perfectly adheres to the stuffing,
- casings are undetectable during eating,
- provide excellent flexibility,
- they ensure stability and repeatability of production,
- ready to use immediately after being removed from the package,
- they guarantee the safety of the final product
- Straight casings – straight edible casings are intended for cooked, smoked, dried or intended to be grilled sausages;
- Ring casings – ring edible casings used for products where natural, ring shape of a products is very important; intended for cooked, smoked, dried or grilled sausages;
- ø16, ø17, ø18, ø19, ø20, ø21, ø22, ø23, ø24, ø25, ø26, ø28, ø30, ø31, ø32, ø33, ø35, ø 36, ø 38, ø40, ø45 mm
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.