iCel (Available in Canada only)
The iCel casing designed for production, packaging, storage and sale of cooked sausages and hams, cooked-and-smoked, semi-smoked, semidry, and dry sausages, wieners, hot dogs, and sausage-shaped processed cheeses.
The iCel casing supplied with different types of adhesion for different food groups (the following casing types are available):
- iCel S – standard adhesion
- iCel M-E – high adhesion
- iCel S-SE – super-high adhesion
- iCel Mko-EU-E – high adhesion.
Colors of the iCel line of casings: white, clear, claret, cherry, smoke, brown, red orange, salmon, mahogany, orange, light brown, dark brown, except for the iCel Bung-Mko-U supplied clear only. The color range of the casing is subject to change. The iCel line of casings is suitable for single- or double-side printing. The number of print colors varies from 1 to 6. CMYK printing is also possible.
The iCel Beef Bung-Mko-E casing marked with double-side multicolor printing with permeable inks to imitate the pattern of natural bung. The location of printing on the iCel Beef Bung-Mko-E casing is not specified.
Available in Canada only.
- The high elasticity of the casing makes it possible to fill the iCel casing with 12 – 14% overstuffing.
- The high mechanical strength of iCel casing makes it possible to use high-capacity automatic and semi-automatic clippers, which provides for a high rate of production, and stability of the shape.
- Microbiological resistance. The polymers used for production of iCel casing are inert to the action of bacteria and mold fungi. This improves the hygienic characteristics of both the casing itself, and the finished sausages.
- High heat resistance of the polymers used for production of iCel casing significantly extends the temperature range of use of this casing in comparison with collagen and viscose-reinforced casings. The casing is resistant not only to high temperatures of smoking, but also to their prolonged effect.
- The high oxygen barrier capacity compared to collagen and viscose–reinforced casings ensure the following advantageous properties:
- Reduction of the oxidation processes, rancidification of speck.
- Preservation of the individual flavor of spices in the finished products throughout the shelf life.
- Casings typeiCel MiCel Mko (EU)iCel SiCel Beef Bung-Mko-E
- PrintingThe iCel line of casings is suitable for single- or double-side printing. The number of print colors varies from 1 to 6. CMYK printing is also possible.
- Reels with carton coresstraight casings are 500 m ± 2%, 1000 m ± 2%, ring-shaped casings are from 100 to 1000 m ± 2%
- Sticks of shirred casingEach stick containing each stick containing 38, 50 or 62m of casing (25 or 31m in the case of ring-shaped casings)
- Casing typeiCel MiCel Mko (EU)iCel SiCel Beef Bung-Mko-E
- Casing caliber, mm30 - 9030 – 8030 - 9065 - 80
- CharacteristicsOpaque sausage casing with good permeabilityCurved sausage casing; in other respects similar to iCel MGlossy sausage casing with good permeabilityCurved opaque casing with good permeability for cooked sausages and hams; marked to
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.