iPeel (Available in Canada only)
The iPeel is an easy-peel plastic casing permeable to process smoke, and is designed for production of all kinds of frankfurters, wieners, hot dogs, and minisausages made by the traditional technologies that involve the stage of smoking (smoke roasting), which makes it possible to obtain products with traditional sensory characteristics typical of products packaged in cellulose, protein, and natural casings.
1-sided and 2-sided; multicolor; full color. Printing color range is from 1+0 to 6+6 colors.
Ring shaped casings printing options:
- One side printing with positioning on «front side»;
- Double side printing without positioning (in case of background printing on the original layout).
Available in Canada only.
- High permeability. iPeel is permeable to smoke and water vapor, which enables you to perform stages of dry-heat cooking and smoking. The products acquire the traditional sensory characteristics typical of products in cellulose, collagen and natural casings. The dense coagulated protein crust with a glossy surface of the product under the casing provides for a greater stability of the process of removal of the casing off the finished product without damage to the crust.
- Wider assortment of products. The iPeel casing supplied straight or ring-shaped, which extends the range of products by diversification of their appearance. The ring-shaped version of the iPeel casing makes it possible to supply products in the shape of half rings, without the use of expensive natural or collagen casings, and to remove the casing by peelers.
- Optimal vapor and oxygen transmission rates. Compared with collagen and cellulose casings at the standard storage temperatures (+2…+6 °C) for the finished products, iPeel offers the optimal water vapor and oxygen transmission rates. This provides for:
- Reduction of the oxidation processes in the finished products;
- Better preservation of the smoked flavor (and spices) in the finished product until removal of the casing by means of a peeler, as well as throughout the shelf life of the product stored in the casing (festoon);
- Reduced weight losses in the process of storage (it is recommended to store the products in a gas environment, inside the vacuum packaging);
- Retardation of the process of syneresis (liquid separation) in the finished product inside the vacuum packaging.
- Hygienic characteristics. Polymers used in manufacturing of iPeel casing have been especially selected to be inert to bacteria and fungi growth. This greatly improves hygienic characteristics of both the casing and meat-processed products.
- High temperature sustainability and mechanical strength. Polymers used in production of iPeel casing greatly widen the temperature range of casing’s usage versus collagen and cellulose analogues. iPeel casing allows you to stuff sausages on different types of fillers while keeping production speed high. iPeel casing can be overfilled 6-8% compared to the casing’s nominal caliber. Caliber uniformity plays a significant role in stable stuffing on modern high-speed automated filling systems and fillers equipped with a holding device.
iPeel an easy-peel plastic casing permeable to process smoke and designed for production of all types of frankfurters, wieners, hot dogs, and mini-sausages. It is intended for finished products processable by means of automatic peelers.
iPeel S casing designed for the production of frankfurters, wieners, hot dogs and mini-sausages, semi-dry high-fat sausages, which are roasted without smoke and are processable by means of automatic peeler.
iPeel U casing used for the production and subsequent storage of the finished products (festoons).
iPeel FE the casing is intended for the markets of the Far East and Southeast Asia.
iPeel A closed end in the shirred stick; the casing designed for use on automatic equipment.
iPeel R an open end in the shirred stick and is designed for manual tying and use on stuffers with twisting devices.
iPeel Ako (Rko) Ring-shaped versions of the casing.
- Casings typeiPeel
- Printing1-sided and 2-sided; multi-color; full color. Printing color range is from 1+0 to 6+6 colors.
- Forms of supplyThe iPeel-Gut casing is supplied shirred and packaged under vacuum in accordance with the requirements of international standards.
- Casing typeiPeel
- Casing caliber, mm15 – 40
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.