Sausage Linker KOMPO TWIST
Sausage linker is intended for formation of frankfurters and small sausages of the same length by twisting 16-36 mm artificial polyamide, cellulose, collagen casings followed by transfer to forming table or hanging device for further hanging on smoking stick by the molding operator. The range of products is limited to meat raw materials of industrial animals, poultry, fish with temperatures from -4 to +20 ℃. Fillers KOMPO, Vemag, Handtmann, Frey, Rex can be used as pressure pump.
- increases performance;
- high portioning accuracy as to product weight and length;
- patented mechanism for automatic tensioning of linking belts;
- automatic pushrod of artificial casings with the possibility of switching-off for uniform feeding of the casing into the twisting zone;
- 10-inch control panel allowing to save programs;
- servo drive of linking belts ensuring stability of the formed product length;
- automatic stop of the line when artificial casing ends;
- stop function after pre-set number of portions;
- counter of formed portions;
- functions of hanging and removing the hooks with a pre-set pitch (when used with a hanging device);
- may be used in a set with filler of different makes and types;
- user-friendly operation;
- low operating costs.
- European and Japanese components
- Robust and reliable design
- Longest warranty on the market
- Produce any kind of sausages
- ModelKOMPO TWIST
- Nominal performance using artificial casings*, dose/minutes, up to700
- Dosing tolerance, g, maximum*± 1,5
- Performance adjustment range, dose/minutes200 - 700
- Twisting number adjustment range, pcs.1 - 10
- Casing size range, mm16 - 36
- Finished product length range **, mm30 - 400
- Length of sausage corrugated tubes, mm, up to430
- Distance from the floor to cog axle, mm1030 ± 50
- Product temperature range, °Сfrom -4 to +20
- Supply voltage, V400 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption, kW, maximum5
- Overall dimensions, mm: L*W*H1800 x 800 x 1650
- Net weight, kg400
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- 5 years of Warranty against manufacturing defects;
- After-warranty service plans available;
- Customer’s technicians training available.