Feleti Head Dropper Machine LF-BH
Feleti Head Dropper Machine LF-BH is designed for beef head cutting in halves without damaging the brain. The blade is made of stainless steel AISI 321, which allows for cattle heads, sheep and pig processing. The blade is driven by a hydraulic mechanism. For increased personnel safety, there are two cycle start buttons on the machine which work with each other and must be pressed simultaneously.
- stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 321
- overall dimensions : about 940*750*2300mm
- the blade is raised at 250mm max
- capacity: 200 heads per hour max (provided that the heads have been deboned and the jaw-bone has been removed)
- capacity: 100 heads per hour max (provided that the heads haven’t been deboned and the jaw-bone hasn’t been removed)
- heads dimensions, max: 670*660*210mm
- Electrical parameters: 4,0 kW
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with longest Warranty on the market. We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available