Feleti Stainless Steel Buggies Washer Lurea KEB/KSB 20
The operator installs the container in the loading device (located on the door of the machine), after which the container is automatically loaded into the cabin.
Washing takes place with warm water at a temperature of up to + 60C (depends on the temperature of the incoming water and the environment) with the addition of detergent. The tank of the machine receives water with a temperature of at least + 40C. Under the action of heating elements (for Lurea KEB20) or steam (for Lurea KSB 20), the set temperature of the cleaning solution is maintained. Also, detergent is automatically supplied to the tank (a non-saturated alkaline detergent is used). After that, the heated cleaning solution is fed by means of a centrifugal pump into the washing frame, which performs a rotational movement, where water under pressure washes the surfaces of the container with the help of nozzles. The spent cleaning solution flows through the filter back into the tank, carrying away the contamination. Dirt from the filter is removed by the operator (a rotary filter can optionally be installed to automate the drum cleaning process). The water level in the tank is maintained automatically.
Rinsing takes place with mains water without additional pumps. Water washes the container through a rinsing frame equipped with nozzles. The frame performs movements similar to the frame of the sink. The waste water replenishes the tank of the main sink. It is also possible to set up the drainage of water after rinsing directly into the sewer.
After the washing and rinsing process is completed, the door opens and the operator removes the washed container.
All KOMPO machines are designed and manufactured in Europe with European, Japanese and North American parts – efficient, reliable, long warranty!
- Washing machine and all parts are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 304;
- All components are North American, European and Japanese made;
- Water heating by thermo-electric elements or steam;
- High pressure stainless steel V jets;
- Wash cycles are fully adjustable according to a contamination level;
- Exhaust fan to evacuate steam;
- Automatic lower and higher water level sensors;
- Soap concentration level sensor;
- Automatic soap pump;
- Easy to clean filtration system;
- Rotary filter
- Active extraction of vapors from the cabin
- Combined heating (steam or water)
- Rinsing with water up to 90°C
- ModelLUREA КSВ/КЕВ 20
- Output per hourup to 20 per hour
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water inputG 3/4; 0.3 Mpa
- Water outputDN 50
- Reservoir, liters440 liters
- Heating elements (2 pieces)12 kW (each)
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm2200x2100x2600
- Net weight, kg---
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available