Washing machine LUREA TEB/TSB 60/80/100
The washing machine LUREA TEB/TSB 60/80/100 equipped with doubled and multifunctional camera, and innovative electronic systems. Fast and efficient washing of a large number of large containers.
The washing module is designed to wash containers with a washing solution of the required proportion of water and washing solution under a certain temperature rinsed through jet nozzles. The solution is warmed up by thermo-electrical elements which are located in the washing module or by steam (existing steam hook-up required). The solution goes through the system of filters and is used as many times as required.
The rinsing module is designed to rinse the washing solution off with cold water under pressure of the totes through the system of jet nozzles. If sterilization is required, an option of Disinfection (the possibility of supplying the disinfectant through the nozzles in the rinsing section). Closed loop of water circulation: after rinsing water enters the cleaning tank of the main washing zone. Reservoir in the main washing zone overflows and excess of the detergent with surfacing dirt (fat, oil, foam) enters the sewer drain, thereby providing continuous renewal of detergent in the main reservoir.
High productivity of the machine is provided by strong mechanical impact of detergent on the boxing by means of high efficiency circulating pump. Washing area is equipped with a circulating pump, which provides a flow of detergent from the reservoir to the injectors under high pressure, in a large volume water circulation – up to 60 liters per minute.
- Programmable touch screen display
- Rotational filter (optional)
- Powerful water pump
- Adjustable water consumption
- Adjustable water temperature
- Adjustable high and low pressure nozzles
- Adjustable conveyor speed
- Automatic washing soap dosing pump
- Custom made machines available
- Washing modules and main parts are manufactured of stainless steel AISI 304;
- All components are North American, European and Japanese made;
- Water heating thermoelectric elements or steam;
- Adjustable tracks for various sizes of totes;
- Automatic washing solution doser to keep a required % of washing solution in water;
- Automatic leveling of the detergent in reservoir main washing module;
- Dual level filtration system for cleaning washing solution;
- Detachable side panels for easy service;
- Detachable side panels sensors (optional);
- Conveyor speed regulator;
- Thermo regulator;
- Option – Disinfection solution (disinfection solution sprayed after rinsing)
- Option – Active ventilation with exhaust fan (0.37-0.75 kW)
- Option – Additional heating elements
- Option – With sensors for shutting off the pump and conveyor drive when the door is opened during machine operation
- Option – additional water pump
- Option – Rotational filter
- ModelLUREA TEB/TSB 60/80/100
- Washing tunnel size, width x length, mm1000 x 1000
- Lurea PREWASH (optional)2450x1350x1850
- Lurea AIR 2 fans (optional)2050x1350x1850
- Lurea AIR 4 fans (optional)2850x1350x1850
- Lurea 6 AIR fans (optional)2850x1350x1850
- Output per hour60-100 boxes
- Power supplyby customer's request
- Water inputG 3/4; 0.3 Mpa
- Water outputDN 50
- Reservoir, liters3 x 450
- Water pump power, kW3 x 7,5
- Heating elements kW6 x 12
- Overall dimensions: Length*Width*Height, mm13500x2700x2700
Installations, customers’ personnel training, warranty and after warranty service provided by KOMPO North America Inc. certified technicians.
Consultations by phone and video calls are free of charge.
KOMPO North America Inc. is happy to provide its customers with the longest Warranty on the market. The extended warranty plans are available too.
Please, ask your sales person.
The spare parts are in stock in North and Latin American offices. Spare parts kits are available for any of the equipment you purchase from KOMPO North America Inc.
We are happy to help our customers succeed in their business, supplying the right and reliable machines to manufacture food products.
Please, contact us for details at [email protected] or Toll Free: 1-888-307-5330.
- Longest Warranty
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Spare parts kits
- Urgent service available